Pittsburgh lock former : EKM
- HVAC shops demand a lot out of their equipment, so when we developed the EKM Pittsburgh machine , they knew it had to be able to last.
- The EKM Pittsburgh sheet metal forming machine is made from only the highest quality components which include an all steel forming head and hardened with ground shafts.
- The steel forming rolls on this lock former are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout for years of use and abuse.
- EKM is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal up to 18 gauge .
- this pittsburgh lock forming machine Uses approximately 1" of material for each lock.
- the EKM lock former machine has pocket depth ranges from 5/16" to 3/8", so material waste is kept to a minimum.
- The EKM pittsburgh roll former also has other attachments available, each creating a unique joint.
- These optional attachments are double seam, drive cleat, flange attachment, and right angle.
- This do it all pittsburgh lock is a must in any shop.
- CSA approved electric panel
- MADE IN TURKEY
Seam closing machine : LS