Bead Roller and Lock Former
Power Bead roller : Model HIBKS-IBKS-IKMP
- welded plate steel frame in IBKS and IKS bead roller models and cast iron in IKMP models
- Industrial-grade gearbox comes with a brake to maintain accuracy. (not in IKSM Rotary machine )
- throat depth in this bead rolling machine is suitable for working on the edges of material.
- Foot pedal controls leave your hands free to guide the material. You only need one operator to use sheet metal bead roller(IBKS and IKMP only)
- Forward and reverse pedals help with delicate patterns that you want to go over.
- metal bead roller comes with Movable steel plate depth stop to guide you and produce straight beads.
- Top piston moves the top shaft vertically so that you can easily open it up and get the material in there(only in hydraulic models)
- Includes 4 tooling profiles in IBKS2.5 and IBKS4 power bead roller and 8 tooling profile in IKMP , IKM and IKSM1.3 series
- Cabinet built into the base offers convenient storage for tooling (IBKS only)
- Adjustable depth on the bottom lets you get a custom profile by offsetting your rolls.
- Disengage the black handle to push the shaft back and forth and get your offset.
- looking for a bead roller for sale ? contact NovoTech now!
IBKS 2.5 Hydraulic rotary beading machine ( bead roller )<br />
IBKS 4 hydraulic bead rolling machine ( rotary machine ) <br />
Manual Rotary machine : Model IK-IKS-IKB-IKC-IKD
- 22-18 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Turn the manual crank to drive the rolls of this bead former
- You can adjust the forming depth by bringing the top shaft of roller bead up and down.
- this mini bead roller Comes standard with roll set.
- shaft diameter will fit most roll sets on the market.
- Heavy electro-welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over a long lifetime of use.
SAHINLER IK1.2 manual bead rolling machine<br />
Pittsburgh lock former : EKM
- HVAC shops demand a lot out of their equipment, so when we developed the EKM Pittsburgh machine , they knew it had to be able to last.
- The EKM Pittsburgh sheet metal forming machine is made from only the highest quality components which include an all steel forming head and hardened with ground shafts.
- The steel forming rolls on this lock former are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout for years of use and abuse.
- EKM is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal up to 18 gauge .
- this pittsburgh lock forming machine Uses approximately 1" of material for each lock.
- the EKM lock former machine has pocket depth ranges from 5/16" to 3/8", so material waste is kept to a minimum.
- The EKM pittsburgh roll former also has other attachments available, each creating a unique joint.
- These optional attachments are double seam, drive cleat, flange attachment, and right angle.
- This do it all pittsburgh lock is a must in any shop.
EKM 12 PITTSBURGH LOCK FORMER<br />
PITTSBURGH lock forming machine<br />
Duct Flanging machine : DM
HVAC duct flanging machine
Duct beading machine : Z-1200 / Z-2000
- user friendly sheet metal beading machine for HVAC industry
- hardened rolls
- adjustable distance of top and buttom rolls accroding to sheet thickness
- this duct beader has a steel welded frame
- powered by chain and gearbox
Seam closing machine : LS
seam closing machine LS 13<br />
Elbow machine : BDM NC
- Duct elbow machine with Welded Plate structure
- Hydraulic bending with push & clamp system
- Accurate elbow Bending with Custom Molds for each size
- bending angle between 10-100 degrees thanks to step-by-step bending
- process pipes up to 730mm depth
- 1 Elbow in 80 seconds with NC system
- suitable for Galvanized, Stainless, Aluminum and Mild Steel elbows
- Conforms to EU Safety Directives (CE Mark)
- Optional Clamp Molds
duct elbow making machine BDM 120-250 NC<br />
English wheel model : EW
- Not all English wheels are the same. deep throat depth and box tubing frame make our EW stand out from competing models. We include 10 bottom anvils and 4 upper wheels in EW1.5 and 5 buttom anvils in EW1.2 model
- You can roll beads as well as form metal on this English wheel.
- All upper wheels and lower anvils use sealed bearings.
- Swivel head lets you either push material directly into the throat or at a 90° to it.
- Quick-release cam allows you to release the panel without changing tension.
- Adjust the tension via the kick tensioner, made of real rubber.
- Tooling holder on the side of the machine gives you a convenient place to put your rolls.
- Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
english wheel EW
SAHINLER group brochures