Sheet Metal Brake
Hydraulic box and pan brake with numeric control : CKP-H NC
- Designed for production-oriented shops, this numerically-controlled brake lets you program the bend degree for efficient runs. Its steel frame prevents deformation on heavy gauges
- Adjusts to the thickness of the material you’re bending.
- You can dial in a programmed bend in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Degree adjustment auto-stop ensures exact repeatability.
- Easy-to-use machine does all of the following:Clamps the material at the fingers,
- Lifts the leaf to the pre-programmed bend,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Operate the machine through the the foot pedal controls.
- Comes with hardened fingers in assorted sizes that you can adjust for different box and pan applications.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics drive the bend leaf.
- Numerically-controlled back gauge lets you control the distance between bends efficiently and reduces human error.
- Top-of-the-line electrical components keep the machine accurate and reliable over years of production.
- Electro-welded steel construction, with massive truss rods for additional stability, minimizes twisting and misalignment when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
Hydraulic box and pan finger brake AHCM
- Supported by a fully-welded steel frame,
- 135° maximum bend angle.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics lift the leaf and lift or clamp the beam.
- You can run this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode via foot pedal controls.
- Adjustable bend auto-stop, for easy and exact repeatability, makes this a very production-oriented hydraulic sheet metal brake.
- Electro-welded beam and leaf, stabilized with truss rods, minimizes deflection when you’re bending at full capacity and keeps bends crisp and accurate.
- daylight opening :4"
- Simple to operate with adjustable angle auto-stop
- Begin the cycle by stepping on the foot pedal controls.
- Comes standard with 14 fingers (1"- 15") that you can adjust to make different sizes of boxes and pans.
Hydraulic box and pan brake CKP-H
- Industrial-grade hydraulics lift the leaf for clean, precise motion.
- You can operate this hydraulic brake in manual by standard joy stick or optional foot pedal
- Hydraulic motor turns a cam to lift and clamp the beam
- Adjustable bend auto-stop makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Fully-welded beam and bending leaf, stabilized with truss rods, minimizes any deflection when bending at full capacity.
- comes with hardened fingers
- angle adjustment by manual pin
- 1000mm manual back gauge
- digital read out for angle adjustment
- foot pedal for clamping and bending
- NC controlled back gauge
- motorised back gauge
Motorised box and pan brake CPM and AFM-M
- A welded steel frame ensures accuracy and prevents twisting.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Simple to operate with adjustable angle auto-stop:Dial in the desired bend degree
- Includes various sizes of fingers
- powered bending and clamping (CPM model)
- powered clamping and manual bending (AFM-M model)
Manual box and pan (finger) brake AFM-CKCL-CKC-CKL
- box brake frees up your hands to position the material by letting you clamp the sheet metal with a convenient foot control.
- Simple blade gap adjustment helps you correctly bend various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, especially helpful when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Foot-controlled clamp leaves your hands free to position the sheet metal before clamping in place.
- Comes standard with fingers in an assortment of widths to create many sizes of tanks, pans, boxes, and more.
- Built from the best possible components with a full-welded heavy steel framework to minimize flex and deformation.
Heavy duty finger brake : CKP-CKPT-CK TDF-CP
- Not all English wheels are the same. deep throat depth and box tubing frame make our EW stand out from competing models. We include 10 bottom anvils and 4 upper wheels in EW1.5 and 5 buttom anvils in EW1.2 model
- You can roll beads as well as form metal on this English wheel.
- All upper wheels and lower anvils use sealed bearings.
- Swivel head lets you either push material directly into the throat or at a 90° to it.
- Quick-release cam allows you to release the panel without changing tension.
- Adjust the tension via the kick tensioner, made of real rubber.
- Tooling holder on the side of the machine gives you a convenient place to put your rolls.
- Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Straight sheet metal brake for HVAC : CK - CK TDF
- Ever need to bend a really long piece of sheet metal and had to do it in 2 pieces? The CK3020 solves that problem. Its welded steel frame tackles extra length without twisting.
- Bends sheets of 18 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Cast iron components, machined for tight tolerances, save money in your shop by preventing distortion and reducing material waste.
- 2 large counterweights help you bend at full capacity, cutting down on physical effort and strain.
- Includes a heavy-duty steel floor stand that raises the machine to a convenient height for more efficient and comfortable bending.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, reinforced with trusses, maintains rigidity and prevents misalignment, so this metal brake will deliver accurate bends over many years of service.
Manual Sheet brake and shear for roofing : CKH
- Bends sheets of 22 gauge mild steel mostly used for roofing
- Maximum bend angle of 110°.
- Includes a floor stand that raises the machine to a convenient height for more efficient and comfortable bending.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, maintains rigidity and prevents misalignment, so this metal brake will deliver accurate bends over many years of service.
Portable Sheet brake and shear for roofing : ALC
- Bends sheets of 25 gauge mild steel mostly used for roofing
- thanks to light weight aluminum frame you can move it easily to the project location. (85 Kg only)
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
Light hand brake : CST-CA-C-CS
- This sheet metal brake can bend light-gauge materials without the awkward length of larger metal brakes.
- Maximum capacity of 22-16 gauge mild steel.
- 3-4 feet long and can bend at full capacity all the way across.
- Bend angle of up to 120°.
- You can adjust the clamping pressure for more delicate work.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, maintains rigidity to deliver accurate results for years.
- Recommended for Any fabrication shop that does light-duty sheet metal bending.
Heavy duty casted frame straight sheet metal brake ICM
- Designed for efficient and precise light-gauge bending, this metal brake’s heavy-duty casted frame can bend up to 6-foot-wide sheet metal without trouble or distortion.
- Manually-operated straight brake.
- Bends 14 gauge (or lighter) mild steel sheet metal with ease.
- Bend angle of up to 130°.
- Easily-adjustable material thickness wheels let you get the tightest bend possible with lighter materials.
- Fully-welded apron frame keep alignment correct during the bending process, even at maximum capacity.
- Comes with large counterweights to save you effort and physical strain when bending.
3-IN-1 BRAKE ROLL SHEAR MACHINE : CMS ( lenght: 2'-4' , thikness :17-20 gauge)
- The CMS is a manual shear, press brake, and slip roll all in one. Great for hobbyists, maintenance, and R&D shops, this combination machine saves space.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel for all functions.
- Slip roll portion on top has hardened and polished shafts for long life.
- 3 grooves in the roll let you form wire perfectly.
- Press brake portion in the middle gives you a maximum bend angle of 90° for perfect corners.
- You can tighten or loosen the frame and adjust the camber of the tooling for consistent bending across the material.
- Shear station uses hardened, reversible blades that stay sharp over a long lifetime of us.
- Spring-loaded hold-down will save a time and waste when you’re shearing.
- Large, double-sided handles allow 2 operators to apply force.
- You get one full up-down cycle out of each tool with one 360° turn of the handle.
- Manual back gauge ensures repeatability on shear and brake projects.