Pipe and Tube notcher
Pipe and tube notcher : PN 17/90
- Notches up to 6” OD tubing at 50° with standard mandrels.
- Wide belt spins at 2800 RPM
- Adjustable stop for repeatable parts during production runs.
- Large degree dial to reference the degree of the notch.
- Self-centering vise lets you switch between materials quickly and start the tube or pipe the proper position on the belt.
- V-jaws of the vise tightly grip both light- and heavy-gauge tube.
- Quick-release vice allows for efficient movement of material to ensure accuracy of the notch.
- Smooth rail system, controlled by an industrial helm joint and a polished slide way, feed the material into the belt.
- You can adjust belt tension with the convenient wheel.
- comes with 7 standard mandrels in various sizes
- Simple mandrel tooling system and quick-release vice save you valuable seconds and minutes on any project time.
Pipe notcher PN 60
- Do you make 90° notches in schedule 40 pipe all day, every day? The PN 60 electric tubing notcher is just what you need to create fast and clean notches without any fuss.
- This tubing notcher runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Designed to notch schedule 40 pipe ranging from 0.25” to 2” in size.
- Makes perfect 90° notches in seconds.
- Easy to operate:
- Just insert the end of the pipe you need to cope.
- The PN60 electric pipe notcher will notch one side.
- Rotate pipe 180° and reinsert to notch the other side.