Circular Cutting Shear & Tank Head Flanging
Circular cutting shears : IDK series (thickness: 6-20 gauge - Diameter: 40"-47")
- Special Steel Blades
- Gearbox Motor with Brake System
- Central Lubrication System
- inner circualr Cutting (only in IDK2-IDK3.5-IDK5 models)
- hydraulic clamp (only in IDK5 model)
- digital readout
- flanging device for IDK5 up to 10mm
Combo shearing and flanging for tank head : SDK series (thickness: 1/4"-5/16" Diameter: 13' - 15')
- Circular Sheet Cutting & Flanging Machine
- One Set of Flanging Rolls Included
- One Set of Cutting Blades Included
- Two-Rotation Speed
- Top and Bottom Flanging Rolls Powered in Rotation with Independent Hydraulic Motors Coupled to Planetary Speed Reducers
- Hydraulically Adjustable Height for Both Flat and Crowned Dish Flanging
- Both Cutting and Flanging Operation on the Same Head
Elliptical cutting & flanging machine for tank head : EFM6 (thickness: 1/4" Diameter: 10')
- Flanging Head is 90˚Tiltable to Both Sides for Elliptical Flanging
- One Set of Flanging Rolls Included (R: 10)
- One Set of Shearing Blades Included
- Top and Bottom Flanging Rolls Powered in Rotation with Independent Reductors and Gear System
- Both Flat and Crowned and Elliptical tank head Flanging
- Adjustable Bottom Height for Both Flat and Crowned and Elliptical Dish Flanging
Tank head flanging machine : FM series (thickness: 1/2"-1" Diameter: 13' - 16')
The FM series is designed for manufacturing of tankers and end caps of pressure vessels. It performs flanging operations successfully with rolling and giving radius to the edges of flat or rounds sheets. The FM 12 can make end caps with or without holes.
- Electro-Welded Frame, Thermally Stress Relived. The Structural Assembly of the Machine Assures High Sturdiness and Stability During Flanging.
- Motorized Lower Bottom-Holder Carriage Runs on Slides and Translates by Means of Worm Screw. The Slides are Fixed on the Base Frame.
- The Hydraulic Cylinder, Which Allows Bottom Height Adjustment, is Fixed on the Bottom-Holder Carriage.
- The Shaping Roll, Built in High Resistance Steel and Induction Hardened, is Properly Shaped According to the Radius of the Edge to be Obtained. This Roll is Motorized by Means of a Radial Pistons Motor and Equipped for Variable Rotation Speed.
- The Flanging Roll, Built in High Resistance Steel and Induction Hardened, Pushes, by Means of a System of Hydraulic Cylinders, the Bottom Plate Against the Shaping Roll.
- Also this Roll is Motorized by Means of a Radial Pistons Motor and Equipped for Variable Rotation Speed. The Flanging Roll Operation may be Done in Manual or in Automatic Mode.
- The Bottom Supporting Rolls is a Group of 2 Rolls Able to Support the Bottom Edge During Flanging Operation. This Group is Positioned Underneath the Shaped Roll and is Adjustable in Height by Means of an Hydraulic Cylinder.
- The Hydraulic System Consists of Motor Pump Group and Oil Tank Equipped with all the Components for the Correct Machine Operating and Safety as Filter, Level Gauges, Thermostat, Heat Exchanger, Control Valves and Selenoid Valves all World Wide Brands.
- The Electric System Consists of: Telemecanique or Siemens
- Main Board with Transformer, Power and Protection Components
- Control Panel with Starting Key, Warning Light, Emergency, Joysticks and Push Buttons for Operate the Machine Manual and Automatic Control.