Circular Cutting Shear & Tank Head Flanging
Circular cutting shear and gasket cutter : IDK series (thickness: 6-20 gauge - Diameter: 40"-47")
- IDK circualr shearing machine comes with Special Steel Blades
- this Circular cutting machine includes Gearbox Motor with Brake System
- Central Lubrication System
- inner and outter Circualr Cutting (only in IDK2-IDK3.5-IDK5 models)
- Hydraulic clamp (only in IDK5 model)
- perfect for cutting circular gasket
- digital readout
- flanging device for IDK5 up to 10mm
IDK 5 circular cutting shear
IDK5 Circular Cutting and flanging machine<br />
2 in 1 circular shearing and tank head flanging : SDK series (thickness: 1/4"-5/16" Diameter: 13' - 15')
- One Set of tank head Flanging Rolls Included
- One Set of circular shear Cutting Blades Included
- Two-Rotation Speed
- Top and Bottom Flanging Rolls Powered in Rotation with Independent Hydraulic Motors Coupled to Planetary Speed Reducers
- Hydraulically Adjustable Height for Both Flat and Crowned Dished head Flanging
- Both tank dish Cutting and Flanging Operation on the Same Head
SDK-8 2in1 Circular cutting shear and tank head flanging<br />
sdk6 2 in 1 flanging and circular cutting shear machine<br />
Elliptical tank head cutting & flanging machine : EFM6 (thickness: 1/4" Diameter: 10')
- Flanging Head is 90˚Tiltable to Both Sides for Elliptical tank head Flanging
- One Set of elliptical Flanging Rolls Included (R: 10)
- One Set of elliptical Shearing Blades Included
- Top and Bottom Flanging Rolls Powered in Rotation with Independent Reductors and Gear System
- Both Flat and Crowned and oval tank head Flanging
- Adjustable Bottom Height for Both Flat and Crowned and Elliptical Dish Flanging
EFM 6 tank dish Elliptical Cutting And Flanging Machine<br />
EFM 8 tank head oval Cutting and Flanging Machine<br />
Tank head flanging machine : FM series (thickness: 1/2"-1" Diameter: 13' - 16')
- Electro-Welded Frame, Thermally Stress Relived. The Structural Assembly of the tank head flanging machine Assures High Sturdiness and Stability During Flanging.
- Motorized Lower Bottom-Holder Carriage Runs on Slides and Translates by Means of Worm Screw. The Slides are Fixed on the Base Frame.
- The Hydraulic Cylinder, Which Allows Bottom Height Adjustment, is Fixed on the Bottom-Holder Carriage.
- The Shaping Roll of this tank dish flanger, Built in High Resistance Steel and Induction Hardened, is Properly Shaped According to the Radius of the Edge to be Obtained. This Roll is Motorized by Means of a Radial Pistons Motor and Equipped for Variable Rotation Speed.
- The Flanging Roll of this dished end former, Built in High Resistance Steel and Induction Hardened, Pushes, by Means of a System of Hydraulic Cylinders, the Bottom Plate Against the Shaping Roll.
- Also this Roll is Motorized by Means of a Radial Pistons Motor and Equipped for Variable Rotation Speed. The tank dish Flanging Roll Operation may be Done in Manual or in Automatic Mode.
- The Bottom Supporting Rolls is a Group of 2 Rolls Able to Support the Bottom Edge During Flanging Operation. This Group is Positioned Underneath the Shaped Roll and is Adjustable in Height by Means of an Hydraulic Cylinder.
- The Hydraulic System of tank dish forming machine Consists of Motor Pump Group and Oil Tank Equipped with all the Components for the Correct Machine Operating and Safety as Filter, Level Gauges, Thermostat, Heat Exchanger, Control Valves and Selenoid Valves all World Wide Brands.
- The Electric System Consists of: Telemecanique or Siemens
- Main Board with Transformer, Power and Protection Components
- Control Panel with Starting Key, Warning Light, Emergency, Joysticks and Push Buttons for Operate the Machine Manual and Automatic Control.
FM 16 tank head Flanging Machine without center hole<br />
FM 12 tank dish Flanging Machine
SAHINLER group brochures