CNC Beam Drill Line
CNC Beam Drill Line
- The NEWRUN Beam Drill Line is a machine designed to apply high speed steel drill tooling to the production of structural steel members.
- From square/rectangular tubing to angle iron.
- the NEWRUN will quickly and accurately produce 50-75 tons per week of processed profiles (this can fluctuate based on section size and complexity of operations).
- The gripper Feed allows for an array of material handling options.
- conveyors can be quickly expanded, split apart, transferred across from either side and modified with no sacrifice in machine accuracy or functionality.
- Drilling and sawing need to work in harmony, no matter your operation. The big question is how to arrange such a system to receive desired throughput. NEWRUN machines, due to their modular design, are capable of being placed in tandem, or split apart from a saw to suit each need.
Beam Mitering Band Saw
the DIAMOND band saw utilizes a smarter design for maximum longevity of consumables, and core components. Technology that includes twin column construction, rigid material clamping,ensures maximum ROI on your machine tool investment.
- LM (Linear Motion) guide for stable saw blade feed
- 45˚miter cutting
- digital Angle control
- Automatic control of cutting speed & cutting end point thanks to NC controller
- programable Hydraulic feeder
- Hydraulice vise
H Beam Beveling Machine
- for H beam Scallop process
- Automatic continuous cutting
- Automatic cutting speed adjustment
- Self-diagnosis function
- hydraulic clamping for Flange & Web
CNC Angle punching and cutting Line
- Providing the most accurate, productive, and profitable parts are essential to operation.
- Successful fabricators currently use the KAP-150 to automate angle iron and flat stock processing with one machine that can deliver accurate, finished parts in seconds.
- A typical 6" x 6" x 5/8” clip angle with twelve holes, can be punched, marked, and sheared to a finished length in less than one minute.
- The KAP-150 can punch round or shaped holes (obrounds, slots, etc), mark the parts (optional), and shear parts to length in one-pass, minimizing scrap.
- machine can be provided with complementary loading and unloading equipment, to minimize material handling and further expedite production.
- 3 automatic tool change on each side
- gripper feeding system
CNC Plate Drilling Machine
- The PSD is specially designed for drilling, thread tapping, and center point marking of plates.
- It consists of a rigid heavy steel frame, which ensures perfect stability during the drilling process.
- A servo driven drilling unit and a drilling table are mounted onto the frame.
- A hydraulic clamp is used to keep the plate in place during the drilling process.
Heavy Duty Plate Beveler
- Upper and lower edge beveling at the same time
- Bevel angle adjustment by NC control
- Tungsten carbide cutting insert - changeable
- Simple operation with hydraulic clamp system