Bead Roller and lock Former
Power Bead roller machine : Model HIBKS-IBKS-IKMP
- Built with a welded plate steel frame in IBKS and IKS models and cast iron in IKMP models
- Industrial-grade gearbox comes with a brake to maintain accuracy. (not in IKSM)
- throat depth is suitable for working on the edges of material.
- Foot pedal controls leave your hands free to guide the material. You only need one operator.(IBKS and IKMP only)
- Forward and reverse pedals help with delicate patterns that you want to go over.
- Movable steel plate depth stop provides a solid surface to guide you and produce straight beads.
- Top piston moves the top shaft vertically so that you can easily open it up and get the material in there(only in hydraulic models)
- Includes 4 tooling profiles in IBKS2.5 and IBKS4 models and 8 tooling profile in IKMP , IKM and IKSM1.3 series
- Cabinet built into the base offers convenient storage for tooling (IBKS only)
- Adjustable depth on the bottom lets you get a custom profile by offsetting your rolls.
- Disengage the black handle to push the shaft back and forth and get your offset.
Manual Bead rolling and trimming machine : Model IK-IKS-IKB-IKC-IKD
- 22-18 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Turn the manual crank to drive the rolls.
- Depth stop helps you make perfectly straight, repeatable beads.
- You can adjust the forming depth by bringing the top shaft up and down.
- Comes standard with roll set.
- shaft diameter will fit most roll sets on the market.
- Heavy electro-welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over a long lifetime of use.
Engilish wheel model : EW
- Not all English wheels are the same. deep throat depth and box tubing frame make our EW stand out from competing models. We include 10 bottom anvils and 4 upper wheels in EW1.5 and 5 buttom anvils in EW1.2 model
- You can roll beads as well as form metal on this English wheel.
- All upper wheels and lower anvils use sealed bearings.
- Swivel head lets you either push material directly into the throat or at a 90° to it.
- Quick-release cam allows you to release the panel without changing tension.
- Adjust the tension via the kick tensioner, made of real rubber.
- Tooling holder on the side of the machine gives you a convenient place to put your rolls.
- Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Lock former pittsburgh machine EKM
- HVAC shops demand a lot out of their equipment, so when we developed the EKM Pittsburgh machine, they knew it had to be able to last.
- The EKM Pittsburgh sheet metal machine is made from only the highest quality components which include an all steel forming head and hardened with ground shafts.
- The steel forming rolls on this Pittsburgh sheet metal machine are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout for years of use and abuse.
- EKM is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal up to 18 gauge .
- Using approximately 1" of material for each lock, the EKM has pocket depth ranges from 5/16" to 3/8", so material waste is kept to a minimum.
- The EKM lock former machine also has other attachments available, each creating a unique joint.
- These optional attachments are double seam, drive cleat, flange attachment, and right angle.
- This do it all is a must in any shop.
Flanging machine for HVAC : DM
- user friendly flanging machine for HVAC industry
- hardened rolls
- for flanging sheets up to 18 gauge
- flange height 5/16" - 3/8"
- steel welded frame
- powered by gearbox
HVAC trace pressing machine Z-1200 / Z-2000
- user friendly forming machine for HVAC industry
- hardened rolls
- adjustable distance of top and buttom rolls accroding to sheet thickness
- steel welded frame
- powered by chain and gearbox
Seam closing machine LS
- Gearbox driven pinching system (LS13-P)
- easy operation by pneumatic pressing piston (LS13-P)
- pinching and rotation controlled by pedal
- hardened seaming rolls